Nolin Courtesy Award
In 1944, “Mose” Nolin, owner of a local drugstore and a member of the Fulton Rotary Club, started a tradition, which honors students in Fulton Schools. Mr. Nolin believed that students should be recognized for their courtesy and good citizenship and provided the funds for the Nolin Courtesy Award. After his death, the club continued to present the award in his honor. Since 1944, the club has kept this tradition alive by recognizing hundreds of outstanding Fulton students.